Fall in Love this Valentine’s Day
Our Valentine’s Day menu is a selection of dishes you’re certain to fall in love with.
Bring your beloved and enjoy a romantic evening right on the ocean. Roger Summer will be playing from 7-9pm. He’ll be playing some love songs, ballads and show tunes to ensure that love is in the air.
Take a look – there’s certainly something that’ll grab your fancy…
And please remember to book!
- Duo of roasted capsicum soup with thyme marinated bocconcini R55
- Mozzarella, slow roasted tomato and basil tart tartin, micro greens and balsamic cream R55
- Tian of prawn and avocado with basil aioli and toasted ciabatta R75
- Mongolian spiced duck carpaccio, raspberry coulis and apple remoulade R75
- 200g Aged beef fillet, bitter chocolate jus, satay of parisienne potatoes and discovery veg R155
- Our famous bouillabaisse, home made rouille and crispy baguette R145
- Fennel and salt crusted standford trout, beetroot puree, asparagus and citrus cream R130
- Seafood platter for two R275
- Dark chocolate marquise, summer berry compote and vanilla ice-cream R45
- Strawberry semi freddo R45
- Creme Brulee R 45
- Dutchies lemoncello Tiramisu R45